As a market leader in our industry, it’s our challenge that we stay ahead and continue to deliver world class products that our customers and clients love. It takes a great team of people in every area of our business to keep us there.
Right now our Finance team based in New Plymouth is on the hunt for a Finance Manager to join their team fixed term to the end of 2019.
The key purpose of this role will be to support New Plymouth Operations by ensuring performance is appropriately reflected in financial reports and to assist the wider team with decision making. This will involve working closely with the corporate and senior management team to analyse and interpret quality financial/management information.
If you are a seasoned and qualified accountant with strong leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills don’t let another year go by missing a new challenge and opportunity.
- Supporting relevant managers across the business in preparation of their annual budget and regular forecasts and understand the drivers of their budgets
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of weekly and monthly financial reporting across the business to agreed deadlines
- Completing end of year financial reporting
- Managing capital expenditure process to ensure capex requests submitted for approval are necessary for the site and provide the best return for the money to be invested
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting (CA/CPA preferred)
- Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 5 years experience in financial accounting, forecasting and budgeting for a large organisation
We pride ourselves on finding the best people and value the contribution they make to our team. Some of the benefits our employees have access to include carpark, health insurance, life insurance, career progression and of course staff sales of our products.
If this sounds like you, apply today and start a new journey this year with Tegel.