As a market leader in our industry, it’s our challenge that we stay ahead and continue to deliver world class products that our customers and clients love. It takes a great team of people in every area of our business to keep us there.
We currently have a vacancy for an Electrical Engineer to join our team based in Takanini. If you are over the commute and want to need to start a new journey in a challenging but rewarding role this may be the role you have been waiting for.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the key purpose of this role will be to maximise production uptime by monitoring and carrying out all electrical repairs and modifications. The key to your success will be the experience you bring in fault finding preferably in a FMCG/Manufacturing environment.
Great opportunities like this don't come around often so you may want to makesure that you don't miss out on this one.
- Ensuring electrical safety on site is maintained and issues resolved in a timely manner
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance
- Manage breakdown response to minimise downtime
- Timely reporting of issues
- Registered Electrician
- Must have fault finding experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Programmable logic controller experience
We pride ourselves on finding and taking care of our people, as a staff member you will have access to a carpark, career development opportunities, health insurance, life insurance and of course staff sales on our products. What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this opportunity and apply online today.