Tegel Foods is a global provider of world-class poultry and other food products. We are the market leader in New Zealand and seek to be the best chicken company globally.
At Tegel we are proud that quality comes first and continue to deliver good food to families around the world.
Right now we are looking for a dynamic and experienced National Account Executive to join our Business Manager based in Sydney as part of the Retail Sales team. The role is responsible for executing the delivery of the Business Plan for the assigned retail customers – Woolworths Costco and ALDI in the Frozen and Chilled categories.
This is a broad role requiring business acumen, high attention to detail, tenacity and the ability to understand how to drive our customers business. The key to your success will be your ability to be an influencer throughout Tegel and with external partners.
- Developing and implementing robust customer plans (derived from company strategic plan and tactical market/category plans) to deliver agreed growth targets
- Identifying growth opportunities that are aligned with business plan
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships to maintain and maximise business opportunities
- Ensuring delivery by working with internal teams - Marketing, Product Development, Operations, Supply & others
- Tertiary qualified
- At least 3+ years’ experience in FMCG, with at least 2 years supporting or facing a major retail customer
- Experience in category will be ad advantage.
This role is not for the faint hearted and requires someone with the confidence to communicate in a multi-level environment.
If you think you have what it takes to help us drive business to the next level and want a role with exposure to a variety of projects working for an international organisation this could be the role you have been waiting for. Apply today and start a new journey with us in the New Year.
Applications closing 11 February 2019