Tegel is an iconic New Zealand brand with a long history of producing quality products to New Zealand's high standards. We produce high volumes and a wide variety of chicken products, which we deliver throughout New Zealand every day. Our Further Processing plant produces a wide range of cooked and semi-cooked products, requiring multiple set ups and variations for each production run.
Tegel Henderson plant is currently seeking process workers for our Further Processing line - Cooked side for our dayshift and nightshift teams. If you have experience in food manufacturing, have a good understanding of food safety, and are passionate about quality, and health and safety compliance then this may be the position for you!
In order to be considered for this role we need you to:
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Have good literacy and numeracy skill
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow
- Be a practical problem solver
- Be able to communicate well with the people you work with
- Be reliable, with a good attendance record
- Have good physical fitness, as some heavy manual work may be required
- Be comfortable working with repetitive tasks
In return, we offer competitive hourly rates, training and opportunities for career advancement and development.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Please be advised our recruitment process will include a pre-employment medical, numeracy literacy assessment and drug screening.
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to work for Tegel, please apply and we will be in touch with you.