We are the market leaders in the poultry industry and it’s our challenge to ensure we stay at the top of our game. Doing that means every part of our process needs to be delivered at a high standard.
We are currently seeking Process Workers with hands on experience in quality control for our chicken processing operation at our Henderson processing plant. Quality control duties will only take up a portion of your time and during remaining time you will complete process duties. The candidate will set high standards for themselves and their team mates and will lead by example.
This position will suit an employee who has the following:
- A sound understanding of quality standards, and products specifications.
- Is respected by their peers and builds good relationships with their team.
- Shows passion for the role and has a genuine interest in food safety and quality.
- A good eye for detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a quality related role, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
We need everyone to be safe on our worksites so part of our recruitment process will require you to do a basic numerical/written test, drug testing and medical check.
We pride ourselves on being a great employer and finding the best people to join our team. We offer a great starting rate of $18.90, career development and of course staff sales on our products. If you want to be part of a successful organisation, apply today and start a new journey with our team.
Need a place to start your journey? Don’t delay and apply today.