As a market leader in our industry, it’s our challenge that we stay ahead and continue to deliver world class products that our customers and clients love. It takes a great team of people in every area of our business to keep us there.
We currently have a vacancy for a fixed term Receptionist to join our team based in Newmarket for 6 months. As the first point of contact for our clients and visitors it’s imperative that you have interpersonal skills that are second to none and the ability to juggle multiple things on the go.
This is a great role where you will be exposed to other facets of the business and get variety in your day. If you are the type of person who sees no job too big or too small, we would love to hear from you.
- Greeting and directing incoming visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Answering phone calls promptly, professionally and attentively
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Sending local and international couriers
- Organising Catering
- Stocktaking, ordering and distributing office supplies
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Keeping all databases up to date
- Assisting the Corporate Services Manager with administrative duties
- All other ad hoc duties as necessary
- Frontline customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office and can pick up systems quickly
We pride ourselves on finding and taking care of our people, as a staff member you will have access to a carpark, career development opportunities, and of course staff sales on our products. If you are ready to join a great team in our flash new premises, don’t miss this opportunity and apply online today.